MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RoboticRodeo.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[email protected] Wrote:RoboticRodeo.com is the New Home of TimberWolf Content Management, the new Trinity File Database, and last but certainly not least, RadiantBoard. First off, we'd like to explain the name of our company to you, just so it doesn't seem 'dumb'. Well the name comes from a Rodeo. What exactly happens in a rodeo? A cowboy gets all shaken up while trying to stay on the bull, right? Imagine if that cowboy was a robot. All of the robot's insides would get shaken up, mixed up, jumbled up.

That's Exactly what we're about! We mix various technologies - PHP, MySQL, Javascript, XML, etc. - just to produce feature rich, extraordinary products just for your pleasure.

But hey, software's not what we're all about, we've got a Community Forum based around Web Designing and Developing with Tutorials, Fellow Webmasters, and so much more. Feel free to browse around the site and download whatever you like. You can drop in features you'd like to see at our forums. If you're a developer, drop us an e-mail, we'll try to get you on the team.

Feel free to provide opinions on our website, software and the like.
Also, it would be much appreciated if you php Gurus on the site (i.e, Chris, Decswxaqz, etc.) provide critique on our products.

Link: http://www.roboticrodeo.com
U get very nice skin I like it
Thank you.
The design itself is nice. However, IMHO you've went overboard with the images in the content area of the page. I'm looking for some organization on the homepage and right now I feel I'm in a sea of ideas.
Any ideas worth sharing, Dennis?
The images are too big. Even on my 1400x1050 resolution.
The powered by images should be at the very bottom, below the container including your news and such. Or something like that. They don't fit where they are.
Also a lot of them images seems fairly unneeded.