MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: lsx look like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi im wondering if somone can make or knows a theme like the one on http://leak.sx/ http://prntscr.com/3hxt6j
How about you don't try finding ripped versions of our theme?
(2014-05-10, 10:40 PM)Rakes Wrote: [ -> ]How about you don't try finding ripped versions of our theme?

He didn't ask for a ripped version of your theme. He asked for a theme similar to your own.

OT; You might like to check out Bluh.
Try a search on google i'm sure you'll come accross something.
(2014-05-11, 09:20 PM)cronhound Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-10, 10:40 PM)Rakes Wrote: [ -> ]How about you don't try finding ripped versions of our theme?

He didn't ask for a ripped version of your theme. He asked for a theme similar to your own.

OT; You might like to check out Bluh.

What you call "Similar" it's a ripped version, like all the versions on internet of that theme.

I believe the original one belongs to Dynaxel (Custom design), but I'm not sure.
For information, the so called blue theme is a rip off of, Tesla Dark and Leak.sx theme.
the guy was banned everywhere in official MyBB forums.
so please be aware of that.
regards
Or you can settle for another one, or perhaps learn to structure your own?
(2014-05-13, 06:11 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]For information, the so called blue theme is a rip off of, Tesla Dark and Leak.sx theme.
regards

It's funny because he's on my forum (fk) and still to this day claims he didn't use parts of the skin we bought Dodgy
(2014-05-13, 06:11 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]For information, the so called blue theme is a rip off of, Tesla Dark and Leak.sx theme.
regards

All the themes he ever designed are a rip only, he takes CSS, jQuery elements and HTML from other themes then makes a theme and all his themes are full of bugs..........