MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2014-09-03, 05:40 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]BTW in the mods site this is marked as DEV since I uploaded it to test the mods site itself. This is not fully stable as you may be expecting it to be (hence the issue with Google SEO, if there is any).

Thanks, pages.php now works with the setting activated! That's really all I needed. Smile

By the way, I find it very confusing that there are dev builds suggested for download in the mods section. You really can't tell that they're not stable if you don't take a close look. Why don't we keep unstable mods out of the mods section until they have at least one stable build for the mybb version they are intended for?

PS: I'm using the mybb integrated SEO options at the moment while I wait for frostschutz to update his advanced google SEO plugin. It didn't work with OUGC pages but that doesn't matter to me. :p
Dev versions should be documented somewhere, yes Toungue
I have updated the plugin to the latest 1.8 version:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Pages/archive/master.zip

If you can try it and confirm it does works I would appreciate it. I will probably release it officially tomorrow.
hello ..
thanks for this great plugin.. but i have a problem . when i go to page url i found error http://mysite.com/inferno core bla bla bla

category works fine . thats error just when i go to pages
is it possible you got a 1.6 version somewhere? would be nice.
No it is not, this was plugin was written with 1.8 in mind.
(2014-10-29, 05:23 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]No it is not, this was plugin was written with 1.8 in mind.

Hello bro,
Firstly thanks for perfect plugins.

I would like to make an 404 custom page with this plugin, but i couldn't.
I need a page and a htaccess code for redirecting. 

Can you make an example page and add the plugin page?
I think much people can use this.
My new page created with this plugin gives me this error:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Admin'

How can I access my new page??
For suggestions and bug reports: http://community.mybb.com/thread-159249.html
hi omar, and hi guys...
good job, and i use this plugin, btw
i'll ask 1 question
at url, as we know like this
/forum/pages.php?page=pagename
how to put in root index, cause my script and file be there...
so url like
/pages.php?page=pagename
or somethin
thx
Pages: 1 2 3 4