MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Re-add ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So one of my admins thought it would be funny to take away, ACP from the main admin group. Now no one has ACP. How can I re add it to my admin rank
You need to go into your database (using php my admin) and set the admin group as being able to access ACP.

I also suggest firing the humorous admin.
(2014-05-11, 10:23 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You need to go into your database (using php my admin) and set the admin group as being able to access ACP.

What am I looking for in php ( like what code) and I will Toungue
(2014-05-11, 11:05 PM)Joshua! Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-11, 10:23 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You need to go into your database (using php my admin) and set the admin group as being able to access ACP.

PHPMyadmin should be in your host cpanel. If not we can teamviewer and I'll show you.
(2014-05-11, 11:07 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-11, 11:05 PM)Joshua! Wrote: [ -> ]

PHPMyadmin should be in your host cpanel. If not we can teamviewer and I'll show you.
Not what I meant... I meant what code am I looking for once inside PHP my admin.

I found out but what do I edit in usergroup
The field cancp needs to be set to 1 for your admin usergroup (usually group 4)
(2014-05-12, 01:34 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]The field cancp needs to be set to 1 for your admin usergroup (usually group 4)

It is but it did not fix the issue

[Image: JIATZ8y.png]
Then you should have access. Are you sure your usergroup is Admin? Check in your users table that you have the admin usergroup, not just the displaygroup.

If you are really struggling you can give me access to your db etc but I would rather not take that responsibility.