MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Moderators in Staff Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When i click backup database i receive this error
Quote:You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

why cant i do this?
Admin CP --> Users & Groups --> Administrator Permissions. Edit yourself and make sure you have access to the permission "Can Use Database Tools"
I have just checked the staff team link and all i see is the admins
why isnt my moderators being displayed?

Staff Team Link

I have checked the groups management section and has "show in staff team page" option selected.
Did you add your moderators to the forum, or just change their usergroup? You must go into Admin CP --> Forum Management --> Click on a forum --> Add Moderator to add an effective moderator.
This was a bug in 1.2 I believe. That they don't show - Please update to 1.2.2
How can you tell he is on a older version? It may just be a little slip up
I got a question, goes with this...How can you restore backups?
i have just installed it with the newest one (the software is only a day old)
Confused surely there cant be a new one out already lol

I havent done Add moderator, i thought it would just be make a moderator who can moderate the whole forum (sort of thing)
Brilliant - Thanks Dennis,
i too would like to know how to restore, i have tried it before but it never seems to work
Same, like ive tried it but when I try i get tons of errors, and i get lost...So yeah
*update*
I have tried to do a back up but when i try to open the zip file or save and open it, i receive an empty file and when trying to open it it says that it is corrupt

I have spotted a message at the top of the backup page
Quote:Your backups directory (within the Admin CP directory) is not writable. You cannot save backups on the server.
Confused how do you do this, i thought i sorted all the files required to set the forum up
Alright so u got the 1.2.2 version?
Pages: 1 2 3