MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I'm starting my own forum and need some suggestions with the name. The forum is all about gaming.

Any names? Smile
If you aren't passionate or creative enough to brainstorm a good forum name, then you won't be able to create a successful forum in gaming, being an extremely saturated topic.
Thanks for the encouragement. I've already created a forum. Thanks anyways.
(2014-05-15, 02:34 PM)Afnan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the encouragement. I've already created a forum. Thanks anyways.

Anyone can install software. I should have been more specific: it's very hard to create a SUCCESSFUL forum in gaming these days.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be grateful to you when and if my forum becomes "successful". =)
(2014-05-15, 02:25 PM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]If you aren't passionate or creative enough to brainstorm a good forum name, then you won't be able to create a successful forum in gaming, being an extremely saturated topic.

Well, people who don't have English as their first language has the problem of finding a unique and good name. But that doesn't mean they can't run a successful forum.

I do agree with gaming being a saturated niche though. Smile
Is there a particular game series or gaming system you focus on?