MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Auto Replay/PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Smile
i need plugin thet when i open new thread and someone reply in the thread
the thread opener will auto qute the member who replay and will send him custom PM thet you chosse when you open the theread

if someone know about plugins thet do this or can make one for me i will be very happy Smile

sry for my bad english Confused
???????????????????
May you give more details somebody may be able to provide you assistence.
(2014-05-21, 04:38 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]May you give more details somebody may be able to provide you assistence.

i say all the details i need when i open a topic i i will have a option to send a custom pm thet i chosse when i open the topic
what i mean its if i reply lets say to this topic i get a PM automticly and my user qute you with custom reply thet the topic openr chosse
(2014-05-15, 01:12 PM)KickOut Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Smile
the thread opener will auto qute the member who replay and will send him custom PM thet you chosse when you open the theread

if someone know about plugins thet do this or can make one for me i will be very happy Smile

Hi,
i think you can use MyAlerts plugin:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-127444.html
(2014-05-21, 01:04 PM)OMID_HXC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-15, 01:12 PM)KickOut Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Smile

Hi,
i think you can use MyAlerts plugin:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-127444.html

You misunderstood ..
lets say thet i open a topic with the name :
"Gta V FULL DOWNLOAD BLA BLA BLA"
i dont waana to put the link on the topic i want thet a user reply to the topic he will get the link in PM
(2014-05-22, 04:33 AM)KickOut Wrote: [ -> ]You misunderstood ..
lets say thet i open a topic with the name :
"Gta V FULL DOWNLOAD BLA BLA BLA"
i dont waana to put the link on the topic i want thet a user reply to the topic he will get the link in PM
in this case you need someone to create plugin for that if possible
MyAlerts plus Plugins Alerts Pack is the way to notify the thread opener, together with all its subscribers.