MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys ^^
I was wondering if there was any possible way for a theme on mybb like this:
The Banner and the background must flow.
Is there any possible way for this?
Lemme show you an example, [Image: Capture.jpg]

This is possible on vBulletin but I was wondering if it was possible on mybb.
Can anyone help me out here?
Thank you!
Anything is possible within MyBB but what you're looking at would be a great amount of coding to modify the original MyBB framework to make it more like this. Although, I would be glad to help you out sometimes in the future since I have my own framework for MyBB which allows me to make even better than this. To answer your question, yet it is possible but some of the stuff would require some plugins as well to integrate into the theme.
(2014-05-20, 03:35 AM)VisualizeEdits Wrote: [ -> ]Anything is possible within MyBB but what you're looking at would be a great amount of coding to modify the original MyBB framework to make it more like this. Although, I would be glad to help you out sometimes in the future since I have my own framework for MyBB which allows me to make even better than this. To answer your question, yet it is possible but some of the stuff would require some plugins as well to integrate into the theme.

Thank you very very very much for your reply. It means alot Smile