MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website with MyBB forum keeps on loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the day before yesterday the forum I've made with MyBB keeps on loading on some users, but not for every user.

They enter the URL in their browsers, and notice that the site keeps on loading. I've tried everything in my power to solve it:
  • Clean install in subfolder
  • Make a temporary new install in root folder (moved install to a temp. subfolder)
  • Clear cache
  • Viewed logs from webserver

Hoster did a lot as well also and even he can't find anything odd on the webserver. He even rebooted the server multiple times, recompiled Apache as well. We did notice that every user on the site can still open static HTML pages.

The error and access logs from Apache aren't telling a thing as well.
The MyBB pages do parse by the way, but for some reason the page keeps loading. If users press ESC after a while, they can see what content is available and the browser renders it, so the request gets canceled and available content for that page is being rendered.

There is no cache on serverside, neither is gzip compression enabled (I had similar issues like this with gzip being the cause), so gzip is completly disabled on the forum.

I am out of options, I don't see what's going on, maybe someone here has some views? Smile I may be forgetting some info, if you need more info, feel free to ask!
Yup, you forgot one important info/detail - your board URL..
I think it was some kind of routing problems, I'm getting messages that the board works fine again, and I did nothing to fix it.