MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [get more] Smilies link not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone. Got a problem I can't figure out.

Website in question is zumariders.com. The [get more] smilies link when replying to posts or starting threads doesn't work. I've tried all three browsers. Javascript is enabled and working on all of them. I opened the java console in chrome and it gave me this javascript error when cliking on the get more link.

Uncaught ReferenceError: Smilies is not defined

That is the error i'm receiving and I have no idea what it means. I'm using the default template so it should work.

I tried the get more link on this site and it works.

I'm confused and stumped. Please help.
I don't get that error, but all of a sudden they just went poof from my board. They are in the add smilies in the ac panel, but nowhere to be found when you click to reply and yet they were working find not even a hour ago.
(2014-05-16, 04:04 PM)Spice Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get that error, but all of a sudden they just went poof from my board. They are in the add smilies in the ac panel, but nowhere to be found when you click to reply and yet they were working find not even a hour ago.

That's odd as well. I wish I had some advice for you.

I forgot to add that I'm on the latest mybb version as well.
Are you using the MyBB Default editor?
(2014-05-17, 10:28 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the MyBB Default editor?

Yes.
That is odd, because I looked in your source code on showthread and you have a lot of editor stuff that isnt default.

view-source:http://view-source:zumariders.com/showthread.php?tid=8

Might want to look at cleaning that template up.
(2014-05-20, 01:19 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]That is odd, because I looked in your source code on showthread and you have a lot of editor stuff that isnt default.

view-source:http://view-source:zumariders.com/showthread.php?tid=8

Might want to look at cleaning that template up.

That's weird because I haven't modified anything. The template is the default mybb template. All i've installed is a few plugins. Is a plugin making this happen?
Probably - you can see there are references to a WYSIWYG editor in that page source. Try turning all plugins OFF in the ACP and see if it still happens. If it doesn't its a plugin.