MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lost Admin CP after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The upgrade went well on my localhost.
But I screwed up on the live version. The forum is still up, and I can log out and in.
But the Admin CP link takes me to a blank page (the forum/admin/index.php page).
Any ideas what may have gone wrong?

(Yes, I did a backup but managed to trash it. So no back up. Sad)
Does it still have the form for logging in or is that also missing? If that is also missing, I'm going to say to check the error log for a possible PHP Parsing Error.
(2014-05-22, 01:05 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Does it still have the form for logging in or is that also missing? If that is also missing, I'm going to say to check the error log for a possible PHP Parsing Error.

Thank you for the reply.
The admin cp page is blank - the login screen does not appear.
Where do I find the error log?
It depends on yourserver. Some its called error.log in the directory the error occurred in. Others it will be in /logs/error.log or similar.
My online server is owned by the hosting company. I don't have access to that part of their server.

Additional note: I can access the Mod CP (but not the Admin CP).
When making a new post or editing an existing post it will lead to a blank screen, such as:
forum/editpost.php?pid=31&processed=1 where it is blank.
(2014-05-22, 01:05 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Does it still have the form for logging in or is that also missing? If that is also missing, I'm going to say to check the error log for a possible PHP Parsing Error.
hello, friend welcome to this forum site, when your login error ,then i suggest you go on log in drive and click conformation error and get log in id from your mailbox.
online tutorial website
Heres a proposal download the mybb files and drag and drop them file into the admin files overwrite them all in admin panel. If that dosen't help, tell us if you're in group 4.
(2014-05-25, 01:11 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]Heres a proposal download the mybb files and drag and drop them file into the admin files overwrite them all in admin panel. If that dosen't help, tell us if you're in group 4.

That worked. I'm in. Thank you!
(2014-05-25, 10:56 PM)CloudyBright Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-25, 01:11 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]Heres a proposal download the mybb files and drag and drop them file into the admin files overwrite them all in admin panel. If that dosen't help, tell us if you're in group 4.

That worked. I'm in. Thank you!

Glad to help. Please make sure to check solved if this is solved Wink