MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished following this http://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.html and editing my postbit to classic postbit. But upon doing so I am having 3 issues to overcome.
1. Is the alignment of the Author Text - How do I align it to the center?
[Image: pEB2nOp.png]

2. I would like to make a box alignment around the user separating from the posts, currently it is just blank
From this
[Image: JM4Edna.png]
I would like to do this
[Image: VK1o12i.png]

3. After following Matt's above tutorial all the buttons in my postbit are missing backgrouns Sad
[Image: zUk45Uo.png]

Awaiting Reply
Thanks.
Right click on those "Reputation" | "Find" | "Posts" | "Message" | "Email" & then copy the "image location" then paste & go in yur browser & see if it's a not found. If it's not found then you have to upload those postbit icons to right places.
(2014-05-20, 05:45 PM)VIP3R69 Wrote: [ -> ]Right click on those "Reputation" | "Find" | "Posts" | "Message" | "Email" & then copy the "image location" then paste & go in yur browser & see if it's a not found. If it's not found then you have to upload those postbit icons to right places.

Bro it has to do something with css of buttons.
Please post some url that leads to the issue?
(2014-05-21, 02:06 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Please post some url that leads to the issue?

I am able to solve the first 2 issues.
Can you help me with the last 2 issues. Thanks a lot
Also I just finished following your tut on centering the sig line. Good one
Listen please post URL so that we can take a look at your code! If you made some changes how do you expect us to know that?
I am testing on local host so there is no way possible for me to share up a link
One of the easiest ways to troubleshoot your css is using the browser tools to inspect the page. If you cannot provide an url you will have to figure it out yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnWL2d9bGPk

Setting to solved and closing.