MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please correct the following errors before continuing: The file upload failed. Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i just upgrade mybb to 1.6.13 and now when i am going to reply a post or creating new thread i cant post img or even text

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: PHP returned error code: Array. Please contact your forum administrator with this error.
Please check your templates are up to date and run a file verification in ACP.
My problem is not solved yet .... please give me solution soon as possible

File Verification: Found Problems
File Status
index.php Changed

Where is support ? where is staff ? from 10 days i am asking questions but no one is replying why ?
Please download a fresh copy of index.php and see if that fixes the problem. Did you check the templates are up to date?

Posting big yellow messages that we don't help you wont actually get you far. Telling us what you have done so far will.

If English is not your first language and you are struggling to communicate then try a MyBB Support forum in your own language.
yes i replaced a fresh copy of index.php and also i checked file verification and templates are also up to date even i tried different themes but facing same problem
previously i upgraded version of mybb from that time i am having this problem, and i think i also revert some templates to original.
thanks
Try running your board no plugins. If the error goes away them your issue is a plugin.
Closing as OP has duplicated thread.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-154990.html