MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stupid question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I modify where it says "Powered By MyBB, Copyright © 2002-2007 MyBB Group"? I'm not planning, to give rig of, it; I'm going to change what it says. I'm so sorry, I would have look on the Wiki, but the writing is too small for my browser, and I'm sure it's an easy answer, so I might as well ask here, despite there's another way to find the answer.

-pojr
You can't change it. Doing so will result in legal action because you'd be in violation of our license.
In all of the BIG nice forum that you installed that's all you can catch and see?!
Well, then can I add to it, or add senetnces in between it?
loooooooool, It's out of the License pojr, I thing you only can type up it, or under it, but you can't change or modfy the copy rights
It's in the footer template. If you do modify it, make sure it still complies with the license. You can add any additional copyright notices there, too.
Quote:The MyBB Group has several copyright notices and "powered by" lines embedded within the product. You must not remove, alter or hinder the visibility of any of these statements (including but not limited to the copyright notice at the top of files and the copyright/powered by lines found in publicly visible "templates").

[Wiki: License] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

You may add your own copyright, but you may under no circumstances remove our PB/Copyright.