MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HELP] Change Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help changing my avatar on the postbit. I purchased the theme, but, I dont know how to edit this part of it. I feel like its in the global.css, but I could be wrong. I just don't want to go in and touch things then mess it all up.

Basically, it is a circle avatar and I want it to be square.
Ill post examples.

How it looks now:

[Image: 92WIc.jpg]

How I want it to look:

[Image: 92WKy.jpg]

If anyone could help, that would be great.
look in the global css for border-radius on an img element. It will be a big value.

if you think you have found the avatar you can do a // in front of the bit you want to disable.

Example

.avatar img {
padding:5px;
border-radius: 25px;
}

If you do this:

.avatar img {
padding:5px;
//border-radius: 25px;
}

it will disable the styling on the element for just that property. If it isnt the avatar then you can just remove the //
Quote:.avatarp {
//border-radius: 50% !important;
border: 3px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.3) !important;
width: 120px !important;
height: 120px !important;
box-shadow: 0 0 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);
}

.avatarc {
//border-radius: 50% !important;
border: 3px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.1) !important;
width: 122px !important;
height: 122px !important;
box-shadow: 0 0 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.1);
}

This is what I changed it to. Nothing changed yet, but I figure its because of cache or something updating on CF.
Yea, if you are using cloudflare you have to turn it to development mode to see instant changes. You may not have access to that and so will have to wait.
[Image: 92Yui.jpg]

Just updated. Thanks for the help, I have another question about postbits/help question. Should I post it here, or make a new thread?
Ask here - I will see if I can help.
[Image: 930Wj.png]

Basically, I want to add something like this under the avatar. To make everything look more clean.

Any ideas on how to do this?
that is a very general question Toungue

The easiest is probably an ul li

<ul>
<li>Posts :{$post['postnum']}</li>
</ul>

You need to make sure you style your ul so it has no list-style-type, and style the li class to get that bordered look.

This link will help with the styling etc

http://www.webreference.com/programming/...index.html