MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBWebhost.com down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, so I purchased hosting through MyBBwebhost.com last night and I believe they are one of the best reviewed hosting companies on this forum and they have been down all day? No updates on twitter, no emails, nothing. Any body know what's going on?
MyBB doesn't control that domain (or so I know of) and therefore we don't really know anything about any issues they are having. Maybe try to wait it out, since on my end they are up and running (may be a DNS issue on your side or something not getting connected right).
(2014-05-27, 09:25 PM)KnownSyntax Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB doesn't control that domain (or so I know of) and therefore we don't really know anything about any issues they are having. Maybe try to wait it out, since on my end they are up and running (may be a DNS issue on your side or something not getting connected right).

Well that's odd. It was working for me last night but when I woke up it was down for me. My control panels doesn't work, my domain, my adminCP nothing. I've sent a tweet and had no reply. Emails come back with an error that the email can't receive them. Not really sure what to do. Thanks for the reply though.
We also use MyBBWebHost and have done for a few years now, been using our site on and off over the last 72 hours frequently and no problems experienced, their main page is also up and running OK.
I don't have an account there, but their main site loads fine for me.
The owner fixed my problem last night, not sure what the problem was but he done some magic and now it works. Thanks though.
As stated above, we are not affiliated with MyBBWebHost in any way. Glad to see your problem is solved though!