MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which folder do I paste the script in on filezilla?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I use register.com web hosting and I have successfully logged onto my database but now my current problem is which folder should I paste the files in. [Image: 20aql1v.jpg]

I want to get this done ASAP but I don't want to paste it in the wrong folder and cause more unnecessary problems. Please help!
Judging by the picture, I'd hazard a guess by saying you upload MyBB into the www folder. Hard to tell with limited information on the folder structure, but www is the one that makes the most sense.
(2014-05-31, 09:08 PM)Vashnik Wrote: [ -> ]Judging by the picture, I'd hazard a guess by saying you upload MyBB into the www folder. Hard to tell with limited information on the folder structure, but www is the one that makes the most sense.

I think you are right. Before I was able to log on I talked to customer support of register.com and the guy helped to connect to filezilla and I wanted to rush off the phone to get started but I could of sworn he said to paste the files in www folder I am not sure cause as soon as i was able to log on to my database I just wanted to get started. Well I will try that right now.
Yours is www.

For example a plugin on your server will be:

/www/inc/plugins.
(2014-05-31, 09:08 PM)Vashnik Wrote: [ -> ]Judging by the picture, I'd hazard a guess by saying you upload MyBB into the www folder. Hard to tell with limited information on the folder structure, but www is the one that makes the most sense.

(2014-05-31, 10:16 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]Yours is www.

/www/inc/plugins.

Actually it was www. It works I just set up my forum. Now its unbelievably bland...... I'm making a gaming forum not I have to do stuff like make logo's n stuff.
(2014-05-31, 10:18 PM)BlackPlumb Wrote: [ -> ]

(2014-05-31, 10:16 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]Yours is www.

/www/inc/plugins.

Actually it was www. It works I just set up my forum. Now its unbelievably bland...... I'm making a gaming forum not I have to do stuff like make logo's n stuff.

Cooltext.com has great banners. May be free and widely used but it's also a good option if you don't have time to add it!

If you need a theme try this: http://mods.mybb.com/themes