MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help me with plugin problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

I have problem with plugins that I have uploaded some plugins and whenever I will go for installing them, it shows this :

Quote:This section allows you to activate, deactivate, and manage the plugins that you have uploaded to your forum's inc/plugins directory. To hide a plugin from view, but not lose any stored information from it, click the Deactivate link.

Image: http://s7.postimg.org/5nj2l900b/screenshot_71.png

Can anyone help me in installing plugins ?
This means that plugin file is corrupted, or has some errors.

What is the name of the plugin?
(2014-06-01, 04:41 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]This means that plugin file is corrupted, or has some errors.

What is the name of the plugin?

I have uploaded many plugins, but I cannot install them!
Then what you need is to disable all of them and then upload one by one to check which one is causing the problem!!!

P.S. To disable all plugins ACP>>Configuration>>General Configuration>>Disable All Plugins

Make sure you remove all of them from your ./inc/plugins directory Wink
(2014-06-01, 04:47 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Then what you need is to disable all of them and then upload one by one to check which one is causing the problem!!!

P.S. To disable all plugins ACP>>Configuration>>General Configuration>>Disable All Plugins

Make sure you remove all of them from your ./inc/plugins directory Wink

Wow thanks man. I have followed your steps and now they are working fine Big Grin
Cool it makes me happy knowing this