MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with redirection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have just download a plugin called "Profile Views" and after activating it, I was no longer able to visit any of the forums nor all of the profiles. The error is that I was simply brought to the homepage instead.

I believe the plugin did something to modify the redirection urls to all threads and profiles that are on my index page.

Example: My profile url ends with member.php?action=profile while when I click on my profile from the index page it tries to go to my profile with a different url that includes my username at the end.

here is a link to my board if you don't understand my bad explanation for this error: http://forums.aokaizoku.com/index.php

Thank you for all of your support and hope I can fix this error soon since no one on my forum can do anything at this point.

Anyone have a solution for this issue?
Have you tried to DISABLE the PLUGIN and REFRESH and see if that's actually the cause of the problem ?
(2014-06-01, 10:31 PM)Vanz Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried to DISABLE the PLUGIN and REFRESH and see if that's actually the cause of the problem ?

I did, I disabled it and even tried deleting it and see if that was the problem. But it's still here, the plugin modified something that I don't know. I haven't found a solution elsewhere either.

I got it figured out. Please close this thread.
(2014-06-01, 10:37 PM)Ao Kaizoku Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-01, 10:31 PM)Vanz Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried to DISABLE the PLUGIN and REFRESH and see if that's actually the cause of the problem ?
I got it figured out. Please close this thread.

Was the plugin the cause of the problem ?

And, how did you resolve your issue ?

Provide solution for other members that may encounter this problem in the future.