MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Jquery Source or others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like XenForo a option to easily change latest jquery source...

From....
GoogleCDN
JQuery CDN
Microsoft CDN
CDNJS
A personal CDN
(2014-06-02, 02:25 AM)dthiago Wrote: [ -> ]Like XenForo a option to easily change latest jquery source...

From....
GoogleCDN
JQuery CDN
Microsoft CDN
CDNJS
A personal CDN

possible yes or no...
will depend on it https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/64
You can change this in the templates.
Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *Template set* -> Ungrouped templates -> headerinclude
Replace:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1800"></script>
With:
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

@martec's link allows all your content (images, css, js) to be served from your own personal CDN. However this is still a work in progress. Hopefully it will be introduced in BETA 2...
(2014-06-02, 07:34 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]You can change this in the templates.
Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> *Template set* -> Ungrouped templates -> headerinclude
Replace:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1800"></script>
With:
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

@martec's link allows all your content (images, css, js) to be served from your own personal CDN. However this is still a work in progress. Hopefully it will be introduced in BETA 2...

I hope so too Wink
The community is waiting for you Euan. Wink
* Wildcard grabs a pitchfork and lights a torch
(2014-06-03, 04:06 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]* Wildcard grabs a pitchfork and lights a torch

* Josh H. grabs his pitchfork and lights his torch from Wildcard's flame.
(2014-06-02, 07:34 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]You can change this in the templates.
Replace:
With:

It´s easy but it´s not what i want to talk. I wish to handle all kind of *.js just change a options on ACP.
Some website use jquery.js other use some others like cookie.js and GOogle CDN don´t have cookie.js but CDNJS and jsDelivr exist.
Automatically check Google CDN on ACP my jquery change to google CDN but if i use cookie.js my link still untouched cause Google CDN doesn´t have a cookie.js maybe i need to change manually.
Or better if a option to include all *js used by my side including added by plugins and etcetera.
of course i can search on themes .js and change manually.

On default theme with clean install is more easy to know.

sry for my english...i can try to explain again.
Jquery should be the only file that is available from a CDN therefor you only have to change one template.
so what happened with this project?
Pages: 1 2