MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: qreg.lang.php is missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please help me fix this problem. I cant update any plugins on my forums. This is holding me back from upgrading my site more. Please help. [Image: 1z6e5v.png]
What plugin did you install/are trying to install ?
That language file comes from a plugin. When installing a plugin, please upload all necessary files.
(2014-06-02, 03:13 AM)Vanz Wrote: [ -> ]What plugin did you install/are trying to install ?
I have no idea how it happened

(2014-06-02, 06:16 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]That language file comes from a plugin. When installing a plugin, please upload all necessary files.

I cant seem to find it. So I have no idea
Does inc/languages/english/qreg.lang.php exist? If so, copy it to inc/languages/english/admin/ (some plugins didn't properly include an admin language file).
(2014-06-02, 11:20 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]Does inc/languages/english/qreg.lang.php exist? If so, copy it to inc/languages/english/admin/ (some plugins didn't properly include an admin language file).

It does not
Well, we can't know which plugins you uploaded, you are the admin so you should know it.

But I found that qreg.lang.php is used by this one: http://mods.mybb.com/download/quick-regi...ed-version Download the package and upload all files to server. Then copy inc/languages/[your_language]/qreg.lang.php to inc/languages/[your_language]/admin folder.

No idea if it's from that plugin though, anything else may have a language file with the same name.