MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User HomePage and signature?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to disallow homepage and signature options on the single user?
When you are editing a usergroup you can set a minimum post count a person must have to use a signature. You also have the option to Suspend a user's signature.

There is no such option for if a person can put their website in that field, however, plugins do exist that have criteria that control if a person can put a website or not.
Thanks very much my man. Some users have lets put it this way not cool links in their signatures so I wanted to disable signature without banning the user Wink Will try to make a plugin like this:

Create a new column in Users table called "test" then add a button to postbit and userprofile that will update the column with 1 or 0 then hook to postbit and userprofile and use simple conditional.

if ($test == 0)
{
//hide
}
else
{
//show
}

Any help is very appreciated Wink
The signature can be suspended without banning a user by going to Admin CP -> Users & Groups -> Users -> Search For User -> User -> Signature -> Tick "Suspend Signature". I'm not sure if you understood that or not cause it looked like you went on to make a plugin for it, but I wanted to include the "breadcrumbs," so to speak, so other admins can find it.
(2014-06-03, 05:30 AM)Vashnik Wrote: [ -> ]The signature can be suspended without banning a user by going to Admin CP -> Users & Groups -> Users -> Search For User -> User -> Signature -> Tick "Suspend Signature". I'm not sure if you understood that or not cause it looked like you went on to make a plugin for it, but I wanted to include the "breadcrumbs," so to speak, so other admins can find it.

OMG!!!!! Thanks so much it was there staring at me all this time.