MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional Info Not Showing Up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear members,

My forum is located at: www.forums.freewebwold.org
While Testing i noticed that when a user Enters his additional info like : sex , country [ i added the mod ] etc., During Registration ,The info is not actually registered and it does not appear in the profile .

When The User Reselects  the country or Sex from: User CP>Edit profile.  then The Info appears Normally.

Why is this hppening ?
What version are you on? Also there was some reported bugs associated with signup that have been fixed. You may want to search the site to see if new files will fix this for you.
labrocca Wrote:What version are you on? Also there was some reported bugs associated with signup that have been fixed. You may want to search the site to see if new files will fix this for you.

I'm using MyBB 1.2.2
Christian Wrote:See if this helps: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...0#pid95670

It Did.

Thank You.
What mod is it that adds the additional information on registration? Also why is it i can't click on the link you sent? It says:

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'jcay'"

Obviously i'm registered and not banned or awaiting activation as i'm posting here lol Smile

Any help is appreciated Smile
That link points to a thread in the MyBB Bug Archives which are only accessible to staff.
Oooh see i was thinking that may have been the issue there... Shame tho...
jcay Wrote:What mod is it that adds the additional information on registration?

It's the custom profile fields that's built into MyBB. See [wiki]Admin_CP_Users#Custom_Profile_Fields[/wiki]

This thread was referring to an old bug which has since been fixed.