MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit stylesheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In 1.6 when you edit stylesheets and your done, you save it and it stays on that stylesheet, but in 1.8 you save it and it resets itself back to container, it's a little annoying when your editing that stylesheet and you have to go search for it again, is that how it was intended or is that a bug?
Likely bug a bug, moving to bug reports.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/699

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
I thought it had to do with stylesheet display order that was put into 1.8 or maybe not.
It might be, it's something we have to look into.
Ok thanks for moving this here.
I think it has more to do with the jQuery conversion.
I'm seeing the same problem. I also think that with container being at the top, that is why it jumps there.
I can't remember which browser did what, but advanced query only sort-of worked. I could do one search, but I could not have it continue to move to the next, and then next hit.