MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Announcement Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saved some announcs but do not appear in the forum.
If I create these new do not appear.

WhY?
Could you possibly give us some more information, perhaps a screenshot of the announcement configuration and a link to your forum..?

Honestly don't know how anyone that posts so little information expects an answer.
ACP -> Configuration -> Forum Display Options -> Announcements Limit -> increase the number (2) to whatever you want and save

But I agree with Rymax, you should include more details in your posts.
(2014-06-03, 10:55 PM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you possibly give us some more information, perhaps a screenshot of the announcement configuration and a link to your forum..?

Honestly don't know how anyone that posts so little information expects an answer.

you're right, but I did not know that information to add , beacause the only setting of announc is title (its ok) , date(today) and the forum where that look (all forum) .

(2014-06-03, 11:11 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Configuration -> Forum Display Options -> Announcements Limit -> increase the number (2) to whatever you want and save

But I agree with Rymax, you should include more details in your posts.

Perfect. Really Thanks.