MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Needing Serious help here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am starting a gaming community and need a forum. I host with hostgator and dedcided to use mybb. I have installed a theme but i cant figure out how to add my gaming community name to the top of the page-header i do believe. Aint that good with this stuff but am a fast learner. Can anyone help me.
You have to kneo on MyBB you can edit all html structure by templates added for each theme do you use.

Go to admin CP and the select your theme where you want to add new data, if you want to do in header, only search for header templates and on header you can put your own code and name or wherever you want to your board.

Only make sure here you have header for all and other for guests, memberes(all registered), and admins, so you have to put values if necesary there, but only use header and have to work.
(2014-06-04, 10:21 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]You have to kneo on MyBB you can edit all html structure by templates added for each theme do you use.

Go to admin CP and the select your theme where you want to add new data, if you want to do in header, only search for header templates and on header you can put your own code and name or wherever you want to your board.

Only make sure here you have header for all and other for guests, memberes(all registered), and admins, so you have to put values if necesary there, but only use header and have to work.

I think I need to hire someone to build it lol. I can do everything else but edit code lol