MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Pushed] Theme Selector improvements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I think Theme selector should hide if there is only one theme in Forum.
yes. agreed. or just a on/off switch (settings) in ACP will do
(2014-06-05, 02:04 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]yes. agreed. or just a on/off switch (settings) in ACP will do
There is a setting for it in General Configuration.
Yes, wanted to suggest it myself. Language selector in footer was changed to work this way so theme selector should be edited too.

Also "Language Settings" should be hidden in registration form for the same reason. And "Board Style"/"Board Language" in User CP -> Edit Options. Why should user be bothered with fields which can't be changed?
(2014-06-05, 05:22 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, wanted to suggest it myself. Language selector in footer was changed to work this way so theme selector should be edited too.

Also "Language Settings" should be hidden in registration form for the same reason. And "Board Style"/"Board Language" in User CP -> Edit Options. Why should user be bothered with fields which can't be changed?

The registration page needs totally redone if you ask me, no one looks at those features when they're registering. If not removed completely at least halfway configurable. Then again I guess that'd be more of a 2.0 thing.
The same applies to the calendar choice for events if there's only one.