MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add breadcrump navigation to the botton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
it would be nice to have a breadcrumb navigation on the top and on the botton too. It should not be difficult to implement this. (phpBB style)

Now we have only navigation on the top, but when you have 50 posts it is really annoying to scroll up.
Moved to suggestions.
You can manually do this by adding
<navigation>
to the footer template (Haven't tried it in other templates). So it's really a question of if it should be in both places by default.

I personally think so.
It works in every template, so you can add it anywhere you wish.

Not sure if it should be in the footer of the default theme, but I have nothing against it.
It is better to have it - really helpfull when you have 30+ posts on page
It's a trivial change for you as an admin to make...
Trivial but very useful - it should be included in mybb
It is included in MyBB - as in all you need to do is add a line to the footer template.
I use the "Home" key on my keyboard to return to the top of the page. It's just as quick as adding the navigation to the footer template yourself. The "Home" key is just as trivial as a navigation at the bottom of the page, but far more useful since it also sends the text cursor to the front of the current text line and Ctrl+Home can send you to the top of the textbox.

Besides adding <navigation> to the bottom of the page, what other uses would it have, Eldenroot?