MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Showthread validation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FYI...the showthread.php throws a LOT of errors...mostly from all the ajax that when script tag is used doesn't use the <!-- comments to start and end the area. This will cause a validation error. Sorry if you you don't count this as a bug. Since imho it has to be "fixed" I felt this the appropriate area.
I'm confused. Are these Validation errors/PHP Errors/Javascript errors? What? And what are the errors?
I believe this is what he means: Scripts tags should begin with <!-- and end with // -->. For validation.
CraKteR Wrote:I believe this is what he means: Scripts tags should begin with <!-- and end with // -->. For validation.

Yes...this needs to be part of all <script></script> tags or else it fails validation.
This bug has been fixed in the latest code.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update will be released which contains this fix.
This is fixed for 1.4, I don't think this is urgent so I don't think MyBB 1.2.3 should fix this. As it's quite a lot of changes.