MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I CANT GET QUATE I WILL CLICK QUEte THEN GOTO FULL EDIT THAT TIME NOTHING QOUTED

ALSO I CAN T EDIT OTHERS POST..Y I AM A ADMIN ..
If you're asking for support, please at least maintain some professionalism and half decent grammar. You seen to have a habit of doing this.

If I'm correct, and I can't really tell decode half of what you're saying, you're saying that when you click quote (I assume multiquote) and then go to full edit, nothing is quoted. If you're actually talking about the 'full edit' function, then everything is performing normally. The quote feature isn't intended to be instant when you're using edit. You can however multiquote posts and then use the new reply button and then the muti-quoted posts will be quoted.
(2014-06-06, 12:18 PM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're asking for support, please at least maintain some professionalism and half decent grammar. You seen to have a habit of doing this.

If I'm correct, and I can't really tell decode half of what you're saying, you're saying that when you click quote (I assume multiquote) and then go to full edit, nothing is quoted. If you're actually talking about the 'full edit' function, then everything is performing normally. The quote feature isn't intended to be instant when you're using edit. You can however multiquote posts and then use the new reply button and then the muti-quoted posts will be quoted.

not quoted in my forum..
(2014-06-06, 12:25 PM)tcp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-06, 12:18 PM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're asking for support, please at least maintain some professionalism and half decent grammar. You seen to have a habit of doing this.

not quoted in my forum..

What? You're not providing enough details. What's not quoted? Are you using multi-quote on posts and then clicking new reply? If that's the case, please give us the URL of your board and a test account to confirm it's the case.
(2014-06-06, 12:39 PM)tcp Wrote: [ -> ]http://tcp4m.com/forum/index.php

plz test

Rymax99 Wrote:and a test account