MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registeration Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Whenever someone tries to register on forum it shows this error:

[Image: screenshot_137.png]

Can anyone help me ??

Thanks for reading
First check this page: http://docs.mybb.com/Help-Common_Error_Messages.html looks for 1054

Looks like crashed table you can try: Tools & maintenance >> Task Manager >> Tables Check >> run

Lastly Deactivate All your Plugins.

What is your MYBB version?
That is not a crashed table. It is a syntax error. First go to the Admin CP->Configuration->Custom Profile Fields. See if in the ID column a 6 is present.
FID = Forum ID does it not?
In this case fid1, fid2,etc. are actually the ids of custom profile fields. ufid corresponds with the uid of the user.
(2014-06-06, 08:07 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]In this case fid1, fid2,etc. are actually the ids of custom profile fields. ufid corresponds with the uid of the user.

Oh, I see now. So they're field Id's
I have removed all custom profile fields on registration but still it is showing same thing why ?
Are you using any plugins? Have you tested with plugins disabled?
(2014-06-07, 12:41 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using any plugins? Have you tested with plugins disabled?

I am using Security Questions plugin On registration .
(2014-06-07, 12:59 PM)Fahadking07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-07, 12:41 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using any plugins? Have you tested with plugins disabled?

I am using Security Questions plugin On registration .

Disable all plugins Smile That will help determine if thats the problem! Any plugin that is being used in registration.