MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB iFrame code?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm pretty comfortable with building my sites on Weebly.

Yet, I want to incorporate a more sophisticated Forum page than they provide..something like MyBB perhaps.

Unfortunately, Weebly doesn't provide any assistance on the Database Software side of the Hosting equation.

I do know that I could embed iFrame codes in Weebly.

Does MyBB provide such a code?

Thanks so much,

J.
Make a forum on a proper host with a proper domain and then add that URL to your iframe tag. Or, even better, just create your website on a proper host.

For example to use this community in your Weebly website you would use <iframe src="http://community.mybb.com/"></iframe>. Although it's best just to link to your forum if you're going to create one.

Now non-sarcastic:
If you do not want to purchase hosting or a domain you may register for IcyBoards, create a forum there, and then put your URL from there in your iframe or link to it. Note: you can customise your theme at IcyBoards so you can make it look like the rest of your website.
Sarcasm always appreciated here Jordan :-)

Thanks for the feedback as I'll check out icy but being that I desire some sophisticated functionality, like the best individual(more advanced than group) permissioning capabilities, it'll probably require something like MyBB.

Only one way to find out how it'll all work together..Go and try it! :-)

Thanks again,

J.