MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Accessibility plugins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there any Accessibility plugins? One of our members is blind and uses reader software to navigate the web, but he's having major issues trying to use our forum.

david

Version 1.6.8
As far as I know there are none; what software is he using? Perhaps it is best to contact the provider of the screenreader software.
Ok.

Next option. Is it possible for a user to receive emails for every new post / thread?

I've changed his settings for "Default thread subscription mode" to receive instant email notification. But does a user have to subscribe to everything manually?

thanks,
david
Unfortunately yes you do have to subscribe manually. There might be a plugin for automatic subscriptions. You can try searching the Mods Site.
(2014-06-09, 05:57 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately yes you do have to subscribe manually. There might be a plugin for automatic subscriptions. You can try searching the Mods Site.

It looks like this plugin may work for the OP: http://mods.mybb.com/view/automatic-subscriptions
(2014-06-09, 04:30 PM)dadoonan Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any Accessibility plugins? One of our members is blind and uses reader software to navigate the web, but he's having major issues trying to use our forum.

david

Version 1.6.8

I would update from v 1.6.8 to the latest version (currently 1.6.13) ... not that this will cure your issue but will insure your board has the most up to date mybb software has to offer