MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrating Login Form Using Jquery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What encryption method does Mybb use? i know and md5 and something else together I believe. I am thinking about creating some other services in the future and I need to use the users table for this as I will require one account for all services.

Thanks!
$password = md5(md5($salt).$password);
Can you please delete my account of here.never will I be using this useless software again...
(2014-06-16, 03:34 AM)Spudster Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please delete my account of here.never will I be using this useless software again...

That's not how it works. We're willing to help you, but you need to help us!
Sorry, just had a bad today so nothing really is working out, my PC wouldn't power on this morning and it will be sometime before I get the funds for A motherboard replacement, (done all that troupleshooting it is dead)
unless I go back to running the forum on my tablet (This time its proper windows tb but rt) otherwise I will just take another break.

Any suggestions would be grateful on what you all would do in situation like this

Regards,
Spudster
Pages: 1 2