MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After splited posts value of posts selected in inline moderation not reseted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After splited posts and if you go in other thread after redirection, value in inline post moderation is not 0.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1z1rje...ort-7_tech
This here will do one month and no mybb team member was able to reproduce the bug?
Plz someone of mybb team check this...
This problem is quite annoying for me...
Happen too with other acttion of inlinemoderator...
After redirection of some action in inlinemoderator, value of selected posts or threads is not reseted, in mybb 1.6 is reseted (return to 0).
@martec, all remaining bugs will be checked sooner or later, now we're focusing on finishing all features/enhancements before Beta 3 which is more important since bugs can be found for them as well.

But I can confirm it's a bug, I remember it didn't reset when I tested the other issue.
@Destroy666

ok... agree with your argument...
thanks to reply...
martec, bugs are not very important to us right now when we have about 20 enhancements to finish and an ETA to meet. While we're doing our best to get all bugs replenished, we need to follow our internal plan so that everybody's happy in the end.

There will be a time before 1.8 goes gold where we will be going through all these, don't worry Smile
There is a problem that noone can pull fix until mybb team add this bug into github... maybe martec has a fix but he cannot post it because of contributing policy
(2014-07-18, 07:36 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]There is a problem that noone can pull fix until mybb team add this bug into github... maybe martec has a fix but he cannot post it because of contributing policy

unfortunately I do not.
in every way, thank you
(2014-07-15, 01:15 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]@martec, all remaining bugs will be checked sooner or later, now we're focusing on finishing all features/enhancements before Beta 3 which is more important since bugs can be found for them as well.

But I can confirm it's a bug, I remember it didn't reset when I tested the other issue.

OK, but maybe it would be nice to track/add confirmed bugs by mybb team on github and add a thread prefix in forum...

@Pirata Nervo - thank you for your work - this forum section needs some love with prefixes and pushing bugs to github Smile you made it better Wink
I belive now that some one of mybb team could push this issue... or not? Huh
Pages: 1 2