MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pagination problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My users reported the following problem. In some forum topics when they click on the last page in the pager it shows an error: "The topic doesn't exists".
I figured out that this is happening because the pager shows one page more than it should.
For example here: [topic image]

This topic has 13 page but the pager shows a 14th page as well and when they click on it the error comes: [error image]

What is even stranger that it doesn't happen for all users. So for example I don't see page 14 listed in the pager, but when I log out, I see that, too.
The same happens with the default MyBB theme.
Have you tried rebuilding the counters in your ACP?
Thanks for your reply. I just rebuilt the counters in ACP and it didn't help, unfortunately.
Sometimes rebuilding all counters once again helps.
I tried it again but still the same.
Also it's very weird that when I'm logged in I see 13 page in the pager but when I'm logged out I see 14. While at the same time some users always see 14.
Which MyBB version are you using? Upgrade to 1.6.13 if you haven't done that yet.
I'm using the latest version: 1.6.13.
I also optimized and repaired all mybb tables on my server and rebuilt the counters in ACP again, but still the same.
Do you have any unapproved posts in that topic?
No, the moderation queue is empty, if this is what you mean.
you tried using another browser?
usually in the case of me that kind of problem resolves after repairing the database data and clear cache and cookie of browser.
if in another browser the problem does not occur, try clearing browser cache and cookies.
Pages: 1 2