MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: anonym.to application?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, so I have been attempting to use the dereferrer, http://anonym.to, but I am unable to locate which template I need to edit, to apply it globally.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

I have so far attempted the footer, and headerinclude template, but these had no success, apart from deferring my /contact.php page.

If required, my forum URL is http://iosinterest.com

Thank you to those who answer,
josiah
hard to say, according to that page you just put it into the footer and you should be good to go. Is your JS breaking during copy paste?

i.e. once you put it into your footer template, save it and then go to your main page and view source, do you still see the JS intact? (I looked at the source of your page and it wasn't in there)

Usually you should just go to ACP >> Templates >> <yourthem> >> footer

Add it in there as is, save, clear your cache for good measure and you are done
(2014-06-11, 01:10 PM)Dannymh Wrote: [ -> ]hard to say, according to that page you just put it into the footer and you should be good to go. Is your JS breaking during copy paste?

i.e. once you put it into your footer template, save it and then go to your main page and view source, do you still see the JS intact? (I looked at the source of your page and it wasn't in there)

Usually you should just go to ACP >> Templates >> <yourthem> >> footer

Add it in there as is, save, clear your cache for good measure and you are done

Yes it is there (usually), I just removed it recently though as it didn't work.

I'll add it in the footer again.

Thanks,
josiah
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.