MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO plugin reduce queries?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have have seo plugin generating lost of queries how can I reduce them.

Here is one:

SELECT url,id,idtype FROM mybb_google_seo

They pretty much all the same. Could you help?
How do you know that causing a lot of queries?
Is here any "MyBB Debug Information" information from your admin page info here?
How many is a lot?
Anyway, if you want to lower the number of queries you should use Lazy Mode at cost of reliability.
I get like 38 queries and when checking Debug report 20+ are generated by SEO plugin "mybb_google_seo". What is Lazy Mode how to use it and enable it. What is the downside of using it?
You can enable Lazy Mode from the settings. It queries and build the URLs only once, but some URLs might not be replaced. Also, since it operates after the processing of the output by MyBB, you will not be able to see its effects and influence in the debug informations (it might be less efficient than MyBB's debug panel makes it seem to be).
Thanks very much buddy sounds scary I will try to reduce it the other way thanks again.
Google to smart to NOT crawl your site.

As long your content is dynamic and active. Google will definitely like your forum.
Forget the others features, just activate 1 important feature from Google SEO plugin: is "Enable Google SEO Sitemap". Personally I suggest to disable all the rest.

Dont worry about friendly url/title.. It's already crawl by Google, your thread title and post.
I dont have any problem 33 or more query from my huge forum Smile
Thanks guys very much I will try to follow your advice as close as i can.
It is probable that other plugins are causing the amount of queries to increase.
Pages: 1 2 3