MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't access ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My forum was working just an hour ago and for no reason the background of my forum was gone and it looks a problem where something is missing in the theme file or something.

But I can't access my admin cp so I can't change anything there.

Here are some screenshots of what it looks like.

[Image: ZNY2xQL.png]

[Image: cK0IiPo.png]

[Image: HDJ7kmD.png]

I don't know what to do at this point and what caused this.

Help will be much appreciated!
Posting your board URL next time would be nice so we wouldn't have to google it. Also, please name your topics by actual problem, not 'Need help'.

Go to ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration -> correct Board URL setting (should have /forums at the end) and save. You may also want to correct cookie path: http://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html
If problem persist, only go to styles & templates select your theme and go to style, verify all is fine and then save your style and now have to go, because sometimes take on cache and have to reconstruct your folder and styleshets again, i have this same problem when i change to another host or make some changes and this way have to fix this when all on settings is fine xD.
(2014-06-14, 04:11 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Posting your board URL next time would be nice so we wouldn't have to google it. Also, please name your topics by actual problem, not 'Need help'.

Go to ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration -> correct Board URL setting (should have /forums at the end) and save. You may also want to correct cookie path: http://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html

As I have stated that I can't access admin panel because of the problem.
(2014-06-14, 06:20 AM)Ao Kaizoku Wrote: [ -> ]As I have stated that I can't access admin panel because of the problem.

Did you try going your admin panel directly? For example "mydomain.com/admin" or "mydomain.com/forums/admin" so you could bypass the problem.
Thank you for all your replies,

I can access to admin cp and I checked General Configuration and the settings are as they should be. But the problem still persists and the theme is not the reason why because I changed to other themes and the same issue is still there.

I have no idea how this happened, I didn't make any modifications that should be the cause of this.

The only thing that I did was install a cache plugin on my main website which should't interfere with this.
EDIT: yes, it may be the cache plugin (don't know what it does so can't say). Also check whether your cache folders have correct chmod - cache and cache/themes should be writable (777).
Hello everyone,

After researching for hours, I finally fixed the issue.

Thank you all for your support!
Glad too hear. Make sure to check this as solved, so staff can lock this.