MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newest Member issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've been using using MyBB for the past few days and everything is going great, only the section at the bottom where it displays the forums Most recent member shows this:

[Image: hQb7ABD.png]

As you can see instead of actually showing the forum's latest member it just displays me, several unique members have signed up and I have a test account on my forum.

I've messed around with the templates by couldn't find anything that fixed it, any help appreciated.

I tried using the default theme but that still shows the same thing.

2 Plugins I have are the Like/Thanks mod and the View Groups mod.

Here's my forum's url:

http://nzportable.meximas.com/index.php

EDIT: Forgot, 3rd mod is one that shows a message to guests.

EDIT*2: Sovled! I was using the auto-installer with CPanel, install MyBB Manually didn't have any issues, thanks! Big Grin
So I am viewing your site, and now you have an issue with database selecting.

Make sure that you run the install script!
(2014-06-14, 03:12 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]So I am viewing your site, and now you have an issue with database selecting.

If you read the entire topic and the last edit you'll know I have this solved and it was an issue with the one that comes with my CPanel's auto-installer, and the topic is marked solved, so I don't really need anymore help. Thanks. Wink
(2014-06-15, 09:41 AM)FRiiZYDuDE Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-14, 03:12 PM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]So I am viewing your site, and now you have an issue with database selecting.

If you read the entire topic and the last edit you'll know I have this solved and it was an issue with the one that comes with my CPanel's auto-installer, and the topic is marked solved, so I don't really need anymore help. Thanks. Wink

I don't see it marked as solved sorry.. Was just letting you know that when I clicked the link there was another error and wanted to resolve it for ya. Well anyways make sure to check solved!