MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Profile Fields in Forum Team List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've searched and searched and tried and tried, but no luck!

I currently have two custom profile fields I want to display in the "Forum Team" list. They are fields '4' and '5'.

I have tried:
<td width="20%" class="{$bgcolor}">{$userfields['fid4']}</td>
And tried with just user, users, post, memberprofile, memprofile, nothing.

I am also having issues displaying the members online status in the same list:
<td width="40%" class="{$bgcolor}"><a href="{$user['profilelink']}"><strong>{$user['username']}</strong></a>{[b]$user['onlinestatus'][/b]}{[b]$user['steam_status_img'][/b]}</td>

I have gotten the two custom profile fields to display on postbit (that was nice and easy). This is turning into a mind game....

Screen cap added
The query doesn't grab profile information. You'd either need to edit the query in showteam.php or use a plugin.
(2014-06-17, 02:02 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]The query doesn't grab profile information. You'd either need to edit the query in showteam.php or use a plugin.

I'm pretty sure he could probably get it with php if he used template conditionals.
(2014-06-17, 02:19 AM)Ace700 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-17, 02:02 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]The query doesn't grab profile information. You'd either need to edit the query in showteam.php or use a plugin.

I'm pretty sure he could probably get it with php if he used template conditionals.

He can't because the query is this:

$query = $db->simple_select("users", "uid, username, displaygroup, usergroup, ignorelist, hideemail, receivepms", "displaygroup IN ($groups_in) OR (displaygroup='0' AND usergroup IN ($groups_in)) OR uid IN ($users_in)", array('order_by' => 'username'));

What he'd need to do is change it to $db->query isntead of $db->simple_select since he would need to join the mybb_users and mybb_userfields tables.