MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme/Forum Save?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So being the dumbbutt I am, I didnt export and save my stuff on the forum. I simply just took out the whole folder, and I have it on my desktop. So I have the forums folder and everything, but, how do I export it into a xml file so I can import it to the new forums?
Problem is is that I have the forums folder, but, after that I switched over to the new forums so I cannot access any old data I have. Is there any way to get my old data on the new forums?
(2014-06-17, 05:22 PM)icecopy Wrote: [ -> ]Problem is is that I have the forums folder, but, after that I switched over to the new forums so I cannot access any old data I have. Is there any way to get my old data on the new forums?

Are you refrencing posts and threads? If thats the case: You need too access phpmyadmin and dump your database and reupload it to the new phpmyadmin. If you need help remotely, please read my signature.
Yes Posts/threads. Thanks so much for the help.
Ok so I cant import my database since I didn't export it as an xml file. I still have the whole folder, but is there any way to turn that folder into an xml file?