MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help with file error in MyBB forum software.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am facing problem to post new thread with following error code

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: PHP returned error code: Array. Please contact your forum administrator with this error.

i recently upgraded to new mybb version before that every thing was fine
even i cant post a text now.
all necessary directories are writable like UPLOADS

Please help me to solve this issue
Which version of MyBB are you running?
Forum Url?
How large was the file you were trying to upload? It may be larger than the restriction imposed by your php.ini file (upload_max_filesize and post_max_size settings)...

Also what is the file extension since "Please choose a valid file and try again." seems to infer that you are uploading an unsupported extension type...
i am using latest version of mybb and i am not trying to post attachment even i cant post text message
(2014-06-18, 10:32 PM)bobossco Wrote: [ -> ]i am using latest version of mybb and i am not trying to post attachment even i cant post text message

Give us a link? I understand what your asking. Your saying when you post in a thread, what happens is a error is generated saying: "The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: PHP returned error code: Array. Please contact your forum administrator with this error."
ok i am sending you link in pm... i also checked with file verification and every thing is fine there.. maybe somewhere problem templates Sad can someone please tell me that which templates have codes of new thread or post that i will check that template or replace with fresh code
The link you provided me in pm is invalid. Sorry but, without a link or a proper screenshot not much we can help you with.
i provided you correct link but my domain is down let me solve this issue than i will come back to you again thanks for your response