MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Messages SQL Error SMF 2 > MYBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'import_pmid' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_privatemessages (import_pmid,uid,toid,fromid,recipients,folder,subject,icon,message,dateline,deletetime,status,statustime,includesig,smilieoff,receipt,readtime,pmid) VALUES ('12298','6','4045','8251','a:2:{i:0;s:1:\"1\";i:1;s:4:\"7483\";}','1','Re: title','','message is here.','1326316868','0','1','0','0','','2','1403215518','')

The threads on search state it's common to older copies of MyBB... But it's a freshly downloaded copy.

I deleted that one since it stalls at 12297 but :/ yeah. It doesn't work. It seems to completely stop at 12297

Edit: This file does not work. I even started the merge all over again and it doesn't work.
Looks like its an error that says your column is not in the table?
Strangely it is there:

[Image: oNMHALb.png]

http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1850 I found that it was a flagged error 2 years ago for the merge system. Was wondering if there was any fix since then?
You could try this file. I hadn't the time to look at a better fix.
(2014-06-20, 06:14 AM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]You could try this file. I hadn't the time to look at a better fix.

That file sadly doesn't work. :[. I tried to even start the merge all over again on a fresh installation with that file replacing the module, but, nope. Same error and same spot each time. I deleted the message, error remains the same and it remains stuck at 12297.
Try the following: boards/smf/privatemessages.php, add before:
$this->debug->log...
the following line:
unset($insert_array['import_pmid']);
Same error unfortunately Sad
It seems SMF had a lot of problems being converted over.

Take a look at this: http://community.mybb.com/post-781578.html
Yeah. I tried the fixes in that thread sadly they did not work. There was another one that ended up saying solved but the user is no longer around so I cannot ask what they did.

Do you guys know if it'd be possible to skip the PMs for now, and at a later time merge them when it works? Or will it not work at all?
Not sure, I don't have time atm to look at it. If you skip it now you won't be able to run only the pm module, you'd need to run all modules again.
Pages: 1 2 3