MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Miserable Users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Excellent features. A much-needed plugin. Even though I don't need it now, this can be a forum saver.

BTW, I see discussion here about adding the ability to direct to a random thread. I think this would just encourage the troll to post in every random thread they are sent to.
Haha. This is awesome. Got me smiling here.
Interesting and Nice Plugin Big Grin

Not sure to use it as it might give the site a bad reputation :/
What kind of server resources does this plugin use?
It is server intensive if you have a lot of users in this group. It uses the sleep function so RAM can be a concern. A suggestion I have is for it to give an error page right away so it can be more friendly for larger forums.
(2014-07-08, 08:47 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]It is server intensive if you have a lot of users in this group. It uses the sleep function so RAM can be a concern. A suggestion I have is for it to give an error page right away so it can be more friendly for larger forums.

I agree with this suggestion. Instead of eating memory, I'd like to see a redirect to a blank or customizable "loading" page, followed by a redirect to something else that displays a random error.
A more OOP version of mine, nice. Props
(2014-07-09, 12:47 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]A more OOP version of mine, nice. Props

It most likely didn't need to be in OOP but I prefer writing plugins that way. You made so many great plugins for vBulletin that my aim was to allow more people to use them.
If you fill first field (usergroup) and leave second field (user id's) blank:

[Image: iBSx2H.png]

then this plugin will affect guests group (unregistered users). So it will create delays and errors for guests and search engines. Please fix it.
this works for 1.8?
Pages: 1 2 3