MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This is kind of urgent. [Email]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some forums/domains have their own kind of email for example if my website was cookiim0nster.com the email could be "[email protected]"

How do I set one of these up?
Incoming or outgoing mail? If it's outgoing, that has nothnig to do with MyBB, so that'd be an alternate topic.

If you're referring to the domain for outgoing mail, then that's controllable via MyBB:
To set the outgoing mail go to the ACP, and go to the configuration tab and search for 'mail'. You should see all settings relating to mail. You can edit the 'Admin Email' setting to change the outgoing email. You should look into SPF records to avoid it going into spam, though.
[Image: r9B6HZQ.png]
What about Income? Because I need a special Email that I've made in order to purchase something I URGENTLY need Sad
check your host control panel. You should have the option to create email ids. then you can update the admin email to the one created by you
Hes asking how to make an email, you can use your hosts email by checking your host and creating one in it. In Cpanel lookup email client.

Then login and done Toungue