MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NewPoints Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm having trouble with this plugin. I can't see the shop anywhere on my forum. I have all the settings correctly uploaded. Where will I be able to see my shop?
Thank you.
have you activated the shop plugin from the newpoints tab in the admin panel.once activated It should be located at yourforum.com/newpoints.php?action=shop
(2014-06-20, 06:09 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]have you activated the shop plugin from the newpoints tab in the admin panel.once activated It should be located at yourforum.com/newpoints.php?action=shop

Thanks, that worked.
I'm still having trouble with the currency, though. I don't know how to add it to a user because it's not even there.
[Image: 1ac63a711bc067fd2fbe37598c0e7eaa.png]
That's all there is.
Thats a custom theme you are trying to apply the plugin to, I believe, and the plugin is failed to find the proper place to place the required variable while activating. You have to manually place the variable in template.
(2014-06-20, 06:55 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Thats a custom theme you are trying to apply the plugin to, I believe, and the plugin is failed to find the proper place to place the required variable while activating. You have to manually place the variable in template.

How would I do that? o:
Make sure you have this variable present in your postbit / postbit_classic template:

{$post['newpoints_postbit']}

If it is not there manually place it after {$post['user_details']} and save the template(s).
(2014-06-20, 07:58 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you have this variable present in your postbit / postbit_classic template:

{$post['newpoints_postbit']}

If it is not there manually place it after {$post['user_details']} and save the template(s).

I manually added that and saved it.
Still can't find the currency o-o