MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unknown column 'threadnum' in 'field list' when creating user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When creating a user from the ACP, you hit an SQL error stating the following:

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'threadnum' in 'field list'
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_users (`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`postnum`,`threadnum`,`avatar`,`avatartype`,`usergroup`,`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`usertitle`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`website`,`icq`,`aim`,`yahoo`,`skype`,`google`,`birthday`,`signature`,`allownotices`,`hideemail`,`subscriptionmethod`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`showimages`,`showvideos`,`showsigs`,`showavatars`,`showquickreply`,`showredirect`,`tpp`,`ppp`,`invisible`,`style`,`timezone`,`dstcorrection`,`threadmode`,`daysprune`,`dateformat`,`timeformat`,`regip`,`language`,`showcodebuttons`,`away`,`awaydate`,`returndate`,`awayreason`,`notepad`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`pmfolders`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`usernotes`,`dst`) VALUES ...

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Dw7MlyZ.png

Looks like I'm missing a few database upgrades. Disregard this.
This will be related to [Issue #761]. Reinstalling after db changes always helps. Wink
Usually does, yes. Realized as soon as I looked at the code and ran a blame on it.