MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB was unable to send the email using the PHP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-09-04, 12:17 AM)TheTechHost Wrote: [ -> ]Any other solutions?

When you ran the test it said email was sent right ? then did you receive in to your in box if so then there is some kind of issue either with your setting or your host.

If you don't receive an email after the php mail test then the issue is with your host.
(2014-09-04, 04:30 AM)sadaruwan12 Wrote: [ -> ]

When you ran the test it said email was sent right ? then did you receive in to your in box if so then there is some kind of issue either with your setting or your host.

If you don't receive an email after the php mail test then the issue is with your host.

That's the problem, I received the message straight away after I did the test.
(2014-09-04, 03:28 PM)TheTechHost Wrote: [ -> ]

Then some one have to check you mybb m8 other wise it's hard to say.
(2014-09-04, 03:32 PM)sadaruwan12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-04, 03:28 PM)TheTechHost Wrote: [ -> ]

Then some one have to check you mybb m8 other wise it's hard to say.

Damn I had the same forum with the same domain and host and everything worked perfectly, I may try using another host just to check if the problem is still there.

Thanks for your helpĀ 
Pages: 1 2