MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paying: Prune Guest's Posts By IP & Pin Posts With Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to have an option to prune all of a specific guests posts based on IP.

I would also like a plugin that can allow users to pin/unpin posts and buy entrance to the 'VIP' usergroup for one month with reputation. The reputation pinned posts will need to be unpinned after a certain amount of time, deduct the users reputation after 'Purchasing' a pin and there should only be 7 pins at a time max. It will need to give an error if a user tries to pin a post with reputation and 7 'Purchased' pins are already up.

I would also like to have an option to set the reputation price.
An option for setting the amount of time they stay pinned would be nice, but isn't necessary.

Example:
5hrs
10hrs
15hrs
1day

I'd like these plugins to access the DB as little as possible, but will understand if it's necessary.

I contacted yaldaram over a week ago and was told to post a private thread for a request on the job, he never responded and won't answer my emails so let me know a price when you can and if you can do the job, so we can get started!

Thanks!
This is a little off topic but:

I also offered to pay people to make plugins or Core File modifications, and no one is interested in money anymore. Either you pay them thousands of dollars for 1 hours work, or they won't do it. I tried contacting people too, no one cares.

I'm struggling to find coders, even though I pay them whatever they want. I'm trying to learn PHP to solve this problem, but it will take years of learning...
(2014-06-22, 12:17 PM)Greg Winston Wrote: [ -> ]This is a little off topic but:

I also offered to pay people to make plugins or Core File modifications, and no one is interested in money anymore. Either you pay them thousands of dollars for 1 hours work, or they won't do it. I tried contacting people too, no one cares.

I'm struggling to find coders, even though I pay them whatever they want. I'm trying to learn PHP to solve this problem, but it will take years of learning...

That is rather ridiculous. If such becomes the case I will just have to figure these things out myself.